Headunits

Hey all,
  Ok, well I really miss having some classical music blasting whilst I drive
(Well, ok...So its usually Punk Covers...but whatever).  As some may
remember, mine was 'borrowed' (Kenwood Exelon 811)....As I don't like to go
down in quality, I was looking for something better, and came across Denon.
While I know that they make exceptional pieces for home theater, anyone have
any experience with their mobile products ?  Its hard enough to find a web
site for them, none the less a distributor...But I happen to come across
one, and I think that I may get the DCT-970 CD/Receiver...  Any experiences,
likes/dislikes ??

Thanks
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco