RE: Flames from exhaust....HOW TO

Sorry to spam everyone but i think this is necessary.

Mike, offer up informative input. If you feel like throwing your infantile
comments; write them and then delete them before sending. Nobody wants to
hear your idiotic attempts at redemption. It will not be tolerated. If all
you can do is try to butt in and say something utterly stupid,hen leave our
group. NOBODY wants to hear it! Grow up! Be a mature adult and understand
that everyone gets flamed once in a while. To hang on to that and try to
create a scenario of "I'm still an OK person" by typing stupid anecdotes
will only further the lists negative opinion of you. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!

>Well it was on a Honda therefore it MUST be "Rice"...

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag