Re: Headunits

I just put a new deck in my car and the AM band does not work or come in.  The
car did this same thing with my old deck.  So I figure it's something with the
antenna.  My car has the plain old roof mount antenna.  Antenna and power are
both connected.  I have the power for the antenna connected to the remote turn
on from the deck for power amps, and motorized power antennas to turn on.
Anyone else even seen anything like this?  Any ways to fix it?

Robert Slayden wrote:

> Just be really careful where you leave that thing.  I had the same radio in
> my GTI and it was stolen within a week.  Thiefs know exactly what that radio
> is when they see it.
>
> Make sure you have an alarm or something that is loud.....or make some
> boobie traps!!
>
> Rob Slayden

DanK
'87 Scirocco 16v Black