WTB: White 16v Scirocco

I am looking for a white 16v SII. It can be a shell or a complete car.
Needn't run well, just be cosmetically sound (no major dents, rust or
previous damage). Must have a title. Looking for a shell to transplant all
my goodies into. Car located in SE US a plus.  Cloth or leather OK, and a
loaded up or a stripped down one is OK. Just want a white one. If unable to
find a white one my second choice is silver. I am located in Birmingham ,
AL.

Thanks,
    Jeff Bynum

'87 Scirocco 16v awaiting a body donor.......