I'm back

Well I'm back...you can all exhale now. I was off the list for a while
partly due to the fact that my scirocco is no more,<Snif><Snif> and the fact
that I graduated school and my school account was shut down.  I WILL own
another scirocco again soon! I really miss driving my scirocco even though
the GTI is real nice, it's just not the same. I have to thank Ben Harder for
calling me up and getting my ass in gear. I haven't touched my scirocco in
weeks(since before waterfest) and it's about time I started tearing it down
some more. I still owe Ben my sway bars and have plenty of other good stuff
that I may be selling.

Rich Deede
00 GTI VR6
88 2.0 16v Scirocco - R.I.P.