RE: exhaust sys cam-

Hi!

Go to http://www.supersprint.com/ to make it all clear for
yourself. I bought myself full Supersprint exhaust system
and paid around 1000$ for it. It included everything from
engine until the muffler. I did a before and after dynorun
ang got 6 more HP on crank and I'm highly satisfied with
it so it's your call.

I got it from Finland and I didn't pay any taxes othervise it
would have cost me at least 1500$ more.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!