Re: Flames from exhaust....HOW TO -> scirocco.org

Ok, to answer questions....

  The solid-state igniter will continuously spark for as long as the switch
is on...BUT, once a certain RPM is reached, an 'afterburner' effect will be
reached, and the spark will no longer be needed....just the fuel =).
Another thing...You may wish to rig it to where the igniter and the fuel are
turned on with the same switch.
  As for the scirocco.org page, I would be more than happy to make a page.
The only thing I ask is that someone make a .mpg of their scirocco melting a
Civic body kit with the mod....
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco