Volkstoberfest in Review

Hey all,
  Well, just got in from Volkstoberfest...I believe that there were about
130-140 cars or so...Mostly in the Mk 3-4 range.  Brett received his well
deserved 1st in the Scirocco category, whilst I lost to modded cars with
fishtanks for blinkers (Guess ya had to be there).  Jim's cabby is also a
very nice piece, although it did not come home with any decorations.  The
weather could have been better, but I believe that no one could have
expected anything but cold weather in October.  Hope everyone got home
safely !!
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco