Re: shooting flames out the tail pipe?

>I used to do this with my Plymouth Horizon.  Did it 3 times, the third blew
>the muffler wide open, oops!  As for devices, like spark plugs in the tail
>pipe, these are illegal in most states.  It is darn hard to try and
convince
>any officer  that this is "original equipment" or some sort of emmision
>reducing device!

I used to have a Karmann Ghia that was such a turd that every time I shifted
gears, I'd get a loud BANG!!! and a fireball from my quiet pack muffler...
guaranfreakinteed every time. :)  and I didn't even have to perform any kind
of trick to do it!  Eventually the muffler blew up into pieces and I decided
it was time to buy a safer car.

marie