Re: (Non Roc)Acura/Honda, Lexus/Toyota, Infinity/Nissan NO DIFFERENT! was Re:...

Jeff isn't that the truth.  I smack dab in the middle of yuppie ville USA.
personally my friends and I would rather call them by their real names ie:
Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. People have such a hard time coming to blows with
reality.  They just want to justify that extra $10,000 they spent on their
Toyota Camry, I mean Lexus ES 300.      At least now they try to hide them.
Back in the late 80's and early 90's the looked like their more practical
counter parts.   Wow!    I didn't think this thread would get me so hot and
bothered.   Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but sometimes you gotta vent.
     Don't even get me started on all the crazy asses I see driving those
Lincoln Continents  (AKA Navigators),   Ford Excretions (AKA Excursions) ,
and Toyota Land Owner's (AKA Land Cruisers) with only one Human being on
board.    Maybe gas prices need to go up again. Then maybe these people will
figure out how unpractical these beasts really are or at least learn to
carpool, or drive for that matter.

Later, Marco