Re: gross f@#&ing polluter

Joe Doty wrote:

> That's right, by California law I'm a gross polluter.  I paid some guy 30
> bucks to tell me that.  At least I have hookups with a smog ref...anybody
> wanna put money on what it is?  Cat?  Leaky injector?  My guess is the
> cat...

Which reading(s) were out of whack?  I passed the NO part of the test by
*SEVEN* parts per million!  That's cutting it awfully close!  Told by
TBerk and Ron Wood that this likely points to the cat.. marvelous, it's
only 30k old.. oh well, I've got a leaky downpipe anyways so I'm replacing
with TT downpipe/cat if/when the head ever gets back down here from them.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0