Re: 'rOctoberfest 2000

Parts4vws/Michael Potter wrote:

<re: weekend of Nov 3-4-5>

> Well that weekend out BIG time out for me.....between SEMA & the 2!
> (yes2!) weddings I'm in that week(1 the 28th, 1 the 4th) There is
> just no way I will be able to join in on this one.

Shee-it, how many weddings have you been to in the last year??!

Everybody else who has responded is good to go for that weekend.  Some of
you who expressed initial interest haven't responded to this date proposal.
Please let me know if you're in or out.. I want to get this pulled
together asap!

If any of you want to order anything from Mike and have it delivered, I
can run it up north for you...  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0