Re: CO module from New Dimensions

>Does anyone know anything about this module that New Deimensions
>sells? They claim that it accurately reads, using the oxygen sensor,
>the co content in  your car so you can tune it... anybody tried it???

Not specifically the ND device, but reading mixture / % CO using this
method is possible.  I've heard of dual sender O2 sensors specifically
designed for this, as you have to 'split' the signal wire on a normal
O2 sensor.

>I don't have anyway of adjusting my co, my main reason 'lack of
>experience', in my 87 rocco 16v.

Actually you do. :)  It's the 3mm allen buried inside the fuel distributor,
accessible by drilling out the metal plug between the air boot and the
fuel distribution block.

>I also thought it would be cool to know how close to the
>stoicheo-metric <sp?> ratio I was... thanks for any help!!! chris

You're on a track that could very well work.  Let us know how it works
out.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net