CO module from New Dimensions

Does anyone know anything about this module that New Deimensions sells? They
claim that it accurately reads, using the oxygen sensor, the co content in
your car so you can tune it... anybody tried it??? I don't have anyway of
adjusting my co, my main reason 'lack of experience', in my 87 rocco 16v. I
also thought it would be cool to know how close to the stoicheo-metric <sp?>
ratio I was... thanks for any help!!! chris

http://profiles.msn.com.