Re: New Problem RPM

Not to give you a coronary or anything, but the only time I had a rpm
specific problem I replaced the computer (jetronic) and that fixed the
problem.  First, I did the back probe test as per the bentley on the
computer connector, everything checked out so I replaced the computer and
that fixed it!!  Hope that's not your problem unless you have a spare!

Dave