Re: Fuse problem need help !

Upping the fuse rating will only mask the symptoms - 10amps should be more
than enough: if it's only running two bulbs, you're talking 50W or less,
max.
Could be tracking to ground due to corrosion, either in the relay/fuse plate
or in the bulbholder assembly.  If you have a multimeter you could check
resistance to ground at the fuse contact. If there's no resistance or very
low, you've got a short. Does it blow immediately? If not, maybe it's an
intermittant short - one of the wires at the back of the relay plate or
broken sleeving.
I'd check the state of the bulbholder assembly & the wiring in the boot
(trunk) before delving into the relay plate wiring!

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

http://profiles.msn.com.