rotor and brake pads, 16v

I went out and bought some front rotors and break pads
today for my 87 16v. Installing these myself is one
thing I've never done before. I've always had
"professionals" do the brakes. So I did a test the
other day to see how easy this would be, and so far it
looks easier than I thought. I got one of the rotors
loose by using an offset screwdriver, and studied the
calipers to see how they would come off. I feel
confident now everything should go quickly save for
the passenger side rotor. What I call the "locator
screw" (there is only one, and that seems to be all it
is good for?) is a bit rusty so I sprayed it with some
grease. Hopefully by Monday that will have worked its
way in and it will come off easily. Anyways, any hints
and advice would be helpful and appreciated before I
go do somthing stupid, like breaking my brakes.

Jorel Jackson

85 8v
87 16v