Re: audi 5000 Turbo warm up regulator?

hey guys

i actually have a 5000t in my driveway.  body wise it's a mess, internally it
is sound.  the power-awesome-perfect interior is probably going in the roc
but i just can't imagine how high id be sitting(lawnchair...gti?) or how to
get peeps in my back seat....: )  throwing the turbo in the roc seems like it
would be an incredibly large job (make suggestions or offer$.), but on the
other hand i am thinking about leasing a new 01 c240 benzo(with a
6-speed...yippie!) and keeping the roc for the duration.
as far as the warmup regulator is concerned, how would i go about swapping
that? as far as appearance do they resemble each other?  haven't checked the
bentley yet on it.  would it yield more pep in a say fuel enrichment
situation?  any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated...a little
loot wouldn't hurt either..anybody want volvo or audi parts?

thanks for letting me waste your time

rob murphy
87 16v (along with 3 other wrecks in my driveway!)
85 5000t-\
91 740----|----looks like a demolition derby
90 740---/