Re: Tire Rack (was: some flamewar I want no part of.)

At 4:18 PM -0400 10/5/00, thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

>these tires from Jonass.
>I have a deal with a local tire dealer, Pete Farina's Tires, where I can
>get the Tire Rack mailorder price,
>without paying for any shipping, or taxes.
>Even if you did pay for shipping, it would still be about the same and
>you would have a warranty.

And I was told that Mark @ Adirondack has a similar setup.  I haven't
confirmed this, but have it on good authority

(well, it was either VanVuren or Cammisa.....I can't remember which,
but take that as you will. Hi John....Hi Jason....)

It pays to shop around!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |