Warning Contains Material Not Suitable For Some Listers Re: tires p700z

Jonass was TRYING to say that his tires retail for $80 each, when the
Tire Rack has them for $61 each, and I called him on it, and this is the
response I got (somebody needs a Xanex...):

WARNING CONTAINS MATERIAL NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME LISTERS
Please don't continue to read if this might be you:

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:42:21 -0400 "jonas miller" <sjmill@erols.com>
writes:
> dude get what ever the fuck you want no one cares
> i have tires that were shipped, adn when i want to get what i payed
> for my shit that is shipped and someoen can pick up for less thartnm
the
> shipped cost it is a nice thign so tkae the big old dick out of your
ass,
> ttake teh coal you are squeezing into a diamond and buy your self
somethign
> tyo care about,other than my shit, cause you dont mean dick ...
> one more time the big ole fuck you goes out to you ya littel girlie

Sounds like you have some issues to work out...

To any listers, especially in the Philadelphia-Baltimore area, don't buy
these tires from Jonass.
I have a deal with a local tire dealer, Pete Farina's Tires, where I can
get the Tire Rack mailorder price,
without paying for any shipping, or taxes.
Even if you did pay for shipping, it would still be about the same and
you would have a warranty.

My sincere apologies if this offended anyone...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers