Re: Front plate mount strategy?

I made a bracket and use 2 2" round magnits to hold it
on.  SO when I want to run a front plate I go out and
put it on when I arrive where I am going I just walk
out and pull it off and throw it in the back seat.  If
I happen to get stopped with it out then I explain how
I hit a bump and it fell off and go back out and stick
it on.  The way to go imho.  Although I haven't
figured out how to rig it to my new eurobumpers....