Buy my '81 for $500 or else she gets donated

Ok, list... You've all got two weeks to buy my '81. I HAVE to get rid of it
by then. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to have to donate it to the Kidney
foundation so I can at least get a tax write-off.

I HAVE to be moving out of my house in two weeks, and I can't have a car
left in the back yard.

$500 takes it. It's worth way more, but noone seems to want it for $1000.
I'll also accept a trade of both a nice in-dash CD player along with a nice
4-channel amp.

I have all the details on this web page:

http://toastworks.tripod.com/81scirocco.html

E-Mail me at toastworks@usa.net, not this address if you have any questions.

Otherwise, someone just buy this. I love this car dearly and wouldn't want
to see it junked.

Thanks list.. You've helped me out lots in the past.. BTW, I got myself an
'89 Isuzu Trooper... Grr! Big! V6! Truck! Ok, right.. someone buy my 'rocco.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v Project
'89 Isuzu Trooper V6

http://profiles.msn.com.