Oil filter/Valdez

RE:  Jim's Valdez episode.

Next time you replace your oil filter, consider securing the
male-threaded pipe to the filter bracket with a hardening-type gasket
material.  I used "Permatex 1 or 2", forget which is which.

There is v. fast FSP SoloII MKI in Denver area owned by kevin Wenzel who
has TEC_II I think.  NOt simple conversion.

RE:

Removing 16V tranny.  I had to completely remove bracket from the drivers
side motor mount.  I also second makeing sure that SOB bolt behind drive
flange is out.  MOF, you might want to remove the passenger side drive
flange.

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre