Goupe A spec Rally Scirocco?

    Did VW motor sport ever build one? A N/A 16v one at that? no mater
anyway. I just wanted to know if anyone had experience with Schrick group A
rally spec cam set and valve train? All I know so far is that I have to
convert over to solid lifters to get the cam to fit properly and it uses an
adjustable came gear and adjustable cam chain sprockets. Oh and it uses a 284
cam. It will probably ideal like a lumpy V8 but the power gains will be nuts
in the high end.

    So have any of the Euro lister heard one of these motors in person? I
wonder how loud it is? I have to admit I have a groupe N exhaust in the rocco
now and its loud!

Anyone know how much it would run me to get a new 16v 2.0L motor. I have a
head coming from Germany with the cam set.

If anyone hasn't gotten the Tuning Zubehor Catalog get it. They have such
cool stuff ! I've been searching for years for a place in the states that can
get me Groupe A and N motor components.

Ok I'm done .. I need more sleep!

Later
~Danny~