RE: Velocity 16V Cam setup and 50mm manifold...

So, what are the benefits of the combo cam set up supposed to be, anyway?
I've got a pair of 260s in my car right now. I haven't a clue as to how
they'll perform because I haven't taken the car out for a hell ride yet.
However, I'm always thinking ahead as to how I can get MORE!

Yeah, what is the 276 bumpstick supposed to do? And why wouldn't the
engineers at Schrick have designed the system that way? There's got to be a
compromise in there somewhere. Have a clue as to what it is?
Scott F. Williams
Account Representative
GENUiTY
1 Liberty Plaza