Re: Too close for comfort [NON ROCCO]

At 12:23 PM 10/3/00 , Mark Peele wrote:
> > Speaking of which, we have a few customers who have
> > pulled off the
> > honda/acura hybrid thing with amazing results.
> > Anyone who works with these
> > cars can tell you that aside from the manufacturer
> > and the North American
> > made cars, the Honda and Acura products are
> > completely different.

Oh?  How is that?

I love people who say "I'm a Pontiac man" but hate Chevy products.  It's
the same fucking car...  and the same goes for Honda.

"Acura" is a brand.  Honda is the company.  Get it?

"Audi" is a brand.  "Volkswagen (or VAG, in this case)" is the company.
"Dodge", "Plymouth (RIP this year)", and "Chrysler" are
brands.  "DaimlerChrysler" is the company.
"Cadillac", "Chevrolet", "Buick", "Oldsmobile", "Pontiac", and "GMC" are
brands.  "GM" is the company.
"Lexus" is a brand.  Toyota is the company.

Are we understanding this yet?

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro