smog/oxs update

My bro has the hookups at the local community college, he knows the smog
referees in the auto shop!  He opens up the big book of VW smog knowledge
for 1988, come to find out that the OXS/check engine light isn't necessary.
That part passes just fine, screw that other guy that I "thought" was
helping me, he was just too lazy to look it up.  Only thing is I have to get
rid of my custom ram air and put my heater hose back on to pass visual :)

hopefully makin it norcal get together
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.