Buffalo Dyno Day is coming!

Hey Gang!  We're still planning on putting together an all day Scirocco
list dyno day in Buffalo in a few weeks.  Saturday, October 21st is
the date, Buffalo NY is the place.  We have 6 definite attendees, and
I'm looking for at least 2 more people to sign up.  Cost is about $50,
and we'll get at least 4, and probably 5 runs or more each.  We'll be
there from 9am until at least 5:30pm,  A few people are probably coming
out to Rochester on Friday, so let's talk if you might want to do the
same. :-)  Haven't you always wanted to know if your engine tuning
tweeks make the difference they're supposed to?  Want to tune your
car for top performance?  Want to get a baseline for future mods
to show improvements?  Come on down!  Get a dyno plot!  Stand next
to your engine while it turns 6-7 grand! (Makes a great noise) :-)

So please let me know if anyone is interested and we'll talk details.

Thanks!

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net