Re: GTX decal

Hello,

in fact it's almost impossible to get GTX-decals from your VW-dealer.

I have been there a couple of times to get replacement for mine
and to order some for fellow list members.
But the GTX-decals are not in their ETKA-system ( only the badges )
so they doubted if it was original VW at all.
( in fact it was, I'm 100% sure )
So after I annoyed them long enough,
they finally called their main stock in Wolfsburg and
they told us that the decals don't have that 10year availability status
and therefore they're out of stock.

In your case, I doubt if they're original VW decals,
they're very nice but I haven't seen those at all.

on the other hand it looks like you can manufacture them yourself,
there are shops everywhere which are doing this for you.

friendly Greetings from Germany
Dirk (*gtx)

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
www.Scirocco2.de