[elec] lights dimming

  okay, y'all, here's one for you while we are on the subject of
electrical problems. i noticed that the lights on my '85 don't seem to
be as bright as those on my '86 (haven't checked it yet with a
voltmeter), however i did notice one strange thing. for some reason or
another i honked my horn while driving at night and noticed that my
lights dimmed slightly. it does this despite which horn button i press.
any ideas? i know the car had an alarm at one point (i took it off and
reconnected the wires). could that be the problem? help would be
appreciated. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com