RE: [OT] Tool Advice "brief summary"

I have only very limited experience with air compressors.  I've heard that
the oil-free compressors are junk, and that they are much louder than oiled
compressors.  Is this accurate?

I've noticed it's getting harder all the time to find an oil-lubed
compressor, although they're still available.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0