Signal repeater are in.

Man, what a bitch that job was.  Took me six hours to do, but then again
that's the way I am. They are a lot brighter than I thought but its good
cause I wanted them bright. The hardest part was the measuring drilling and
filing the notch for the securing clip. They came out perfect though, the
only problem was that one was a little too tight and I pushed it in and it
cannot be removed, so I hope the light does not burn out. The wiring harness
that came with them could not be used, it was for a jetta but I cut it up and
used what I could. I could not find a 15/16 drill bit so I had to settle for
a 7/8 bit from home depot was $17, of course, I will be returning it today
(they'll take back anything).  Thanks to the write up from driversfound.com
it was very helpful. Later

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html