RE: [OT] Tool Advice/ new oil pump

Even Craftsman can't always be trusted...try using their 3/8" drive allen
bits for anything that requires an appreciable amount of torque and just
watch the corners round off as they start spinning in the head of the screw.
I did it on my water pump pulley on my '84, and I bought a set of Blackhawk
bits to finish the job.  We use them here at work to pull molds and machines
apart, and they last, unlike the Craftsman.

Blackhawk is actually a Stanley brand.  The set (4-8, 10mm) cost me $35, but
I'm sure that's a lot lower than Snap-On or Mac, and much better than
Craftsman, in my experience.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle