Re: [OT] Tool Advice

I recently picked up an ingersol rand gun.  It is the
lightweight (I don't know how esle to describe it
weights like 4.5 lbs)one.  It is 400ft/lbs foward and
600 reverse.  My freind works at the dealership and
this gun is said to be the most powerful one in the
shop.  We had his matco or snap on impact wrench
stumped on my crankshaft bolt.  I bought the ingersol
gun and whap it took it off.  I haven't stumped it
yet.  I bought it at sears but I brought in a harbour
freight catalog and had them match the price, wich if
I remember correctly was $179.

hth
Tony