Re: [OT] Tool Advice

>Keith Fullerton wrote:
> >
> > Listers,
>
> > [Body]
> > Now my dilemna...How much torque do I need in a 1/2 inch impact wrench?
><snip>
> > tia,
> > -Keith
>
>Hey!,
>
>While some may not care I see it as useful info. Reply to list Pls.
>
>TBerk

I have a 400ft/lb adjustable craftsman, I usually run it at 90-100psi.
The only time it has ever let me down is trying to turn out stock
rubber bushings from a rear beam axle.  Otherwise, it's a powerful and
capable gun, which probably cost too much because it came from Sears.
I've seen much less expensive guns proclaiming to be as powerful or more,
makes me wonder a bit....I use the adjustable at-the-gun mechanism quite
a bit though, so it's useful for me.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net