[OT] Tool Advice

Listers,

[Prologue]
I was interested in the thread a while ago about the spouses who
tolerate/encourage our dementia as it relates to the
automobile...specifically the 'roc.  My wife of 7 months has been very
patient and understanding. And to my surprise and delight for my
birthday she bought me the item that I've coveted for some time...an
Air Compressor. WooHoo!! What a woman!!

[Body]
Now my dilemna...In my quest to outfit it with a full complement of air
tools (which, for now, will be used almost exclusively on the 'roc) the
question arose - How much torque do I need in a 1/2 inch impact wrench?
I bought a DeWalt electric one about 1.5 yrs ago rated @ 240
lb-ft...(It had difficulty with the front axle nuts and some exhaust
clamp bolts). Sears has a Craftsman one on sale for $75 which has 350
lb-ft max torque. Is this enough? I think its about another 100+
dollars to get into the 450 lb-ft models from Sears or Ingersoll-Rand.
Is it worth it? Any/all advice/input is appreciated. Also, since I'm
relatively new to air tools general advice or advice on other
tools/accessories is more than welcome. FWIW, I've already purchased a
cut-off wheel. If you feel this is a waste of list bandwidth please
reply to me directly.

[Roc content] Cold weather's upon us in OH and the newer (purchased in
July) 'roc starts just fine (only after reconditioning the ground on
the 5th injector)

tia,
-Keith
'84 8v Minty Green <- fires right up in the morn!
(space saver spare, not sure of tank capacity (though seems smaller
than previous 84))