From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cmr446@cs.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:49 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Dumb Question

In a message dated 11/28/00 10:30:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
juliemac@telenet.net writes:

<< Thats an American misspelling. It should be Mach....
 Just mafter '81 they got cocky and changed it a bit...
 Julie Macfarlane >>

  So when does the VW MACH-5 come out? Will it also have the neat built-in
lifts and huge radial saws on the front?

Carl
77rocco
89fox