Re: Top speed

I'm building a MK1 Scirocco right now with a 16v implant and hope to achieve
130 mph at 5000 rpms. Of course it will be slightly modified from yours
using a fuel enrichment module, 50mm intake and euro spec intake cam. But
most importantly I will be using a modified AGB transaxel with a 3.89 final
drive and a .75 5th gear...
We'll see....

David Guido
1981 "S"