From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of VWMikeLVW@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 11:35 PM
To: bgr13@mn.rr.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: '87 16v fully restored (& customized) FS

In a message dated 11/28/00 8:20:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, bgr13@mn.rr.com
writes:

Wow.  That convertible is great, but I wish I'd never seen the other thing
on that page.  My eyes! 'Ze goggles do nozhing!

Yeah...what was up with that thing? It reminded me of a Pinto Wagon.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)