Re: Recommendation Request Commuter VW./ GM diesels

In a message dated 11/28/00 1:46:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jason@scirocco.org writes:

<< Oh My fucking GOD!! :)  Wow, I've finally found someone who's owned one of
 those disasters!! :)  How cool!

 For those of you who don't know about what GM did, lemme tell ya. :)  >>

  Every time I se them in the junk yard I think of how good it is to be where
they belong. Every time I hear that sordid (sadly true) story of them, I
laugh my ass off.
And this was supposed to be a top-o'-the-line luxury car....

Carl
77rocco
89fox