From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Michael Abatzis
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 4:20 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Fifth gear or no fifth gear

i'm still looking for a good (hell, mildly competent) mechanic in the
atlanta area. it kills me when i know more about my car than they do.
someone who does this for a living should know more than me. that simple.
btw, anybody on the list in atlanta? seems that everybody is in CA or BC or
somewhere else cold and close to canada (Mn, rochester).
-michael
88 16v scirocco