Re: Fifth gear or no fifth gear (now daft mechs)

LOL

I have one Scirocco Mk11 with floorplan damage - Lucklily not too bad as I
caught the Monkey jacking it on the box section as opposed to the sills and
pointed out the error of his ways not before he had given it a little bend.

I made the buggers replace the underseal around this point much to their
disgust.

Won't be going there again

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala