Euro light Connectors

Hello, everyone.

I finally put 2gether my eurolight setup (thanx andre') but have yet to
adjust them properly.  they definitely lit up the road and have received no
signs of complaints from oncoming traffic.  anyway, i have everything to
setup the relay but the connectors i got for the bulbs are just a tad 2 small
and won't fit.  i remember a post not too long ago about the connectors not
being standard.  i'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to get them.
i've checked w/ local parts and electrical store and they all said it's
pretty much standard. thanx again...

mike