RE: Rims & Wheels

<snip from below>
	Yeah I've heard nothing but tales of woe about these, they bend as
easily
	as TSWs (Totally Soft Wheels)!  Made in Japan?  Wow, didn't know
that..
<snip>

>From what I've heard they are a copy of the German BBS RS's.
I believe the RS's have "type 47" stamped onto the face of the wheel behind
the center cap (at work so I don't have the wheel in front of me to be
sure).
One way to tell them apart from the Japanese ones.

TSW's, Totally Soft Wheels, but yet very heavy, go figure.

PS please keep the flames to one line each to conserve space on the server,
he he.

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project