Re: stickers

John Van Vuren wrote:

> One of my parts cars had a sticker like that...   it was on the rear window,
> not the windshield.  Adds to the theory they were just slapped on at the end
> of the assembly line, or possibly by the dealers even?

They were all in a lower corner of the rear window.  Dealers?  Hadn't thought
about that one, sounds plausible.

That said - I wouldn't be all THAT disappointed not to find one - take a look
at some of the Motor Trend COTY winners over the years, and you'll see that
it's not necessarily a badge of honor!  Can you say V-e-g-a??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0