RE: Rims & Wheels

The Corrado OEM BBS's are 15 X 6.5 , the recommended width for the
195/50/15's.
These are fairly strong, I have not heard of any being bent, unlike the
other G-60 rim.
Watch out for the OEM GTI/GLI multi-piece BBS's, they are not made in
Germany but Japan and are fairly weak.

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project