Re: Congratulate me. I own a new 'roc!

In a message dated 11/25/00 10:16:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
scirocco@telus.net writes:

    It's a special edition, like a Wolfsburg edition but I believe they
were a Canada-only thing. It's dark blue, the interior has blue seats with
red pinstriping, it has power everything. It also has the full 16V bodykit.
Where the Karmann badge is on the b-piilar, it says "Slegato" instead. It
has color-keyed snowflake alloys too.

That's pretty cool,...does it have sealed beam headlights though? I wish we
had gotten some nice packages like that in the US =(....Oh well, the exchange
rate is now $0.55 to the dollar, so I guess I could buy one in Canada and
bring it back =)

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)