From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Marie Laugesen
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 1:11 AM
To: VWMikeLVW@aol.com; Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Congratulate me. I own a new 'roc!

    >What's a Slegato,...and where do they sell such a model?

     It's a special edition, like a Wolfsburg edition but I believe they
were a Canada-only thing. It's dark blue, the interior has blue seats with
red pinstriping, it has power everything. It also has the full 16V bodykit.
Where the Karmann badge is on the b-piilar, it says "Slegato" instead. It
has color-keyed snowflake alloys too.

    It's about all I know about it. If anyone else has any info.....