Re: Congratulate me. I own a new 'roc!

That sounds exactly like the Scala I had in Germany.  It was an 89, and also
dark blue with the dark blue/red striped seats.  Sounds like the Slegato is
just another name for the Scala (color matched interior/exterior).  Mine had
an 8V, but also had the '16V' bodykit.  There is a pic of mine on
Scirocco.org.  It's the dark blue one with dark tinted windows in the
Scirocco II area.  It had rims on it similar to the rims that are found on
the US 90-92 Jetta GLI 16V cars (BBS).

Mike