Re: Snow, no brakes...Dam***, Snow sux...

A similar story to how I lost my BMW 320 (except I was on a bridge with
no place I could go, and, just to make things "fun", I had worn the pads
on the front left down to the metal.); eventually the loss of that car
led to the purchase of my rocco. :)

-Timothy A Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21